AnAttitudeYouCanWear.com Online Shopping Policy
ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
By engaging to purchase a product on the Website, you (further know as “Buyer”) agree and accept terms of this Agreement. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about our products, policies, comments or questions.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. Your purchases will appear as AnAttitudeYouCanWear.com on your credit card statement. We do not accept COD. If Buyer fails to pay for any products received, Journeys shall reserves the right to suspend or cancel further delivery, and to proceed in any court of proper jurisdiction against Buyer for all amounts due including, but not limited to, attorney fees, costs and interest. Please make sure that your billing address is consistent with the address on your credit card statement billing.
STATE SALES TAX:
For all purchases sales tax will be charged where it is required by law to charge tax. We will charge State sales tax applicable and is subject to change accordingly.
All orders will be shipped within 3-5 business days and will ship UPS ground from Nashville, TN. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall use reasonable efforts for products to be delivered to Buyer, but shall in no event be liable for any losses or damages caused by delay or non-delivery of products. Buyer shall be responsible for all shipping charges. We are unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please be sure to enter your applicable store number and employee name in your shipping address for all online orders when completing and submitting your online purchase. Fulfillment Services are being handled by Ingram Express Services. All Shipments are handled UPS Ground directly to employee store or corporate office as identified on your checkout form.
LIMIT OF NON-DELIVERY CLAIM:
All non-delivery claims related to products sold through this Website shall be made within thirty (30) days after receipt of the product to which the claim relates. Buyer’s failure to give written notice of any claim within the 30-day period of time to AnAttitudeYouCanWear.com shall constitute an absolute and unconditional waiver of such claim. In no event shall Buyer commence any action related to products sold to Buyer through the Website later than one year after receipt of the product.
All Sales Are Final. No Returns, Refunds are available once an order has been placed.
Items that are listed as available cannot be canceled once an order has been placed.
CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
Genesco Park, 1415 Murfreesboro Road
P.O. Box 731
NASHVILLE TN 37202-0731
If your item is received damaged, contact us at email@example.com. Be sure to note your invoice number, with a copy of your purchase invoice to give the information to our Customer Service Representative.
If for any reason, you item has a manufacturers defect, it will be replaced at no cost to you. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete order information and they will direct you on how to return the defective item. Items that have been deliberately, maliciously damaged or worn will not be entitled for refund or exchange.
PRICES and AVAILABILITY:
Prices of product on the Website are subject to change at any time without notice. Product availability is subject to change at any time. AnAttitudeYouCanWear.com makes no representations of warranties regarding product availability.
AnAttitudeYouCanWear.com does not accept COD orders. If Buyer fails to pay for any products received, we shall reserve the right, to suspend or cancel further deliveries, and to proceed in any court of proper jurisdiction against Buyer for all amounts due including, but not limited to, attorney fees, costs, interest and any applicable fees imposed.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Buyer is solely responsible for determining the suitability of the products for the uses and applications considered by Buyer. Buyer assumes all risks and liabilities arising out of possession and or use of the merchandise item(s) purchased.
Buyer represents that he/she has the requisite power and legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the obligations under this Agreement. Buyer represents that he/she has provided accurate information to Journeys® in purchasing merchandise through the Website and that his/her offer to purchase products complies with all applicable laws. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that he/she is solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations concerning Buyer’s purchase, possession and use of the merchandise item(s).
AnAttitudeYouCanWear.com is committed to using all reasonable efforts to abide by the following Policy statement:
- Collection. Personally-identifiable information will be collected only to the extent that AnAttitudeYouCanWear.com deems reasonably necessary to serve a legitimate business purpose.
- Notification. Visitors will be notified (usually at the point where personally-identifiable information is collected) about how AnAttitudeYouCanWear.com may use the personally-identifiable information that is collected from them.
- Sensitive Data. The collection, storage and use of sensitive data carries special obligations and responsibilities in order to maintain the data’s security, integrity and privacy. Sensitive data will not be rented or made available for external distribution outside Journeys or any of its affiliated or subsidiary operations, as applicable.
Information AnAttitudeYouCanWear.com Collects Automatically from You
AnAttitudeYouCanWear.com collects no personally dentifiable information about you when you visit our Web site unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, we do collect and store certain other information automatically that does not identify you personally. We automatically collect:
- the Internet domain. For example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you access the Internet (e.g., 123.456.789.012), whether it is yours individually or provided as a proxy by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) through which you access our Web site
- the type of browser and operating system used to access our Web site
- the date and time you access our Web site
- the pages on our Web site that you access
- the address of a referring Web site (if you linked to our site from another Web site)
We use this information in the form of summary statistics to help us make our Web site more useful to our clients and visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, and for other purposes such as determining the Web site’s design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
This information is NOT shared with anyone except The Journeys Group and its affiliated and subsidiary operations, as applicable.
Sending AnAttitudeYouCanWear.com Personal or Confidential Information
If you choose to provide AnAttitudeYouCanWear.com with personally identifiable information–by sending us an e-mail message or by filling out an online form and submitting it to us through our Web site–please be aware that we may use the information to improve our service to you, respond to your request, or send you relevant marketing information. Your message could be saved in an electronic database or forwarded, in print or as e-mail, to others within Journeys or its affiliated and subsidiary operations who may be better able to help you. Except as required by law, we do not share our e-mail with outside organizations. Please note that e-mail is not secure from interception, so senders cannot expect privacy. This also applies to sending online forms, unless the form is secure. If you would rather not submit information via email, you may wish to send it by traditional mail or courier instead to the following address:
Genesco Park, 1415 Murfreesboro Road
P.O. Box 731
NASHVILLE TN 37202-0731
You may also call us at 615.367.7000 and ask to be referred to someone who may be able to answer your questions and provide you with instructions on how to submit your information.
1. No waiver by either party of any breach of any terms or conditions contained herein shall be construed as a waiver of any succeeding breach of the same or any other terms or condition herein. Nothing contained herein shall limit the remedies of AnAttitudeYouCanWear.com in the event of Buyer’s breach of this Agreement.
2. The parties agree that electronic communications shall be considered “writings” for all purposes under the law. If notice is not sent by electronic communications, notices shall be deemed given when delivered to or US mail by first class postage prepaid, and, if to Buyer, sent to the store address as completed by the Buyer during the checkout period finalizing purchase made through AnAttitudeYouCanWear.com.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Tennessee. Any legal action with respect to any transaction subject to this Agreement must be commenced within one year after the cause of action has arisen.